..France’s laws make it illegal to collect data based on race and reject the idea of “diversity” and “multiculturalism,” instead, putting more focus on fundamental rights and values such as equality and liberty... It happens on some websites. I did suggest (on another site) that the way to predict the future constitution of a country was to go count heads in the school yards. I call it gathering data. I was booted out and referred to as a racist. And not a subtle one, but a nasty old fashioned one. Mind, I can say that 25% of the school yard is white. Just can't say what the other 75% are. So much for data gathering.