UFOnauts: The Contactee

Discussion in 'UFOnauts' started by SOUL-DRIFTER, Nov 5, 2017.


    SOUL-DRIFTER Life Long Researcher

    Karkiyeki, Karelia, Russia
    Date: 1917
    Time: unknown
    Enni Lettu observed a saucer shaped object that landed near her house. After a short while something resembling a staircase protruded from the object, and small humanoid shapes descended to the ground. The beings apparently approached the frightened witness and insisted in taking her along, and she was taken to their ship. The object flew for several hours and throughout the journey she was engaged in telepathic communication with a being she thought to be the leader of the others, before being returned to Earth. After her abduction Enni became a famous soothsayer in the area.

    Source: Paul Stonehill, The Soviet UFO Files

    SOUL-DRIFTER Life Long Researcher

    Between Buxerolles & Poitiers, France
    Date: 1928
    Time: afternoon
    One afternoon while checking his cows in a pasture the witness saw a kind of “boiler lid” fall to the ground about three or four meters from him. There was no noise. At once there was a great flash of red and green light and the “boiler lid” suddenly became an enormous “machine”, as large as a truck of a gray “scintillating” color. Then two small “nude fellows” walked through the wall of the object and dragged the witness inside the “machine”. The witness passed out and woke up to find himself covered in a kind of gelatin, which made him loose “contact” with the environment. He could not recall how long his abduction or flight took place; he has no recollection on that aspect. Moments later the gel seemed to melt away and he heard a voice who spoke to him in French. “Do not be afraid, we mean you no harm. Pass through the wall, touch it with your hand and you will see that it will go through. Go ahead.” The witness then walked through the wall and found himself standing in a large room. Across from him stood a group of short nude humanoids, smiling at him, the wall behind them was shiny. He described the humanoids as about a meter in height, light gray in color, hairless, large round staring eyes, a round face and two hole-like indentations where the nose would have been. The skin appeared to be translucent. They had no ears, but in their place there were two small bump-lie protrusions. Their feet and hands were similar to humans and they appeared to be sexless with again only a small “bump” where the sexual organ would have been. Apparently after a short flight the witness found himself in a place (planet?) where he was escorted into some buildings. Curiously he neither felt tired, hunger or thirst. Soon he found himself in a white round room, with a flat floor. He was breathing normally and felt neither heat nor cold, and moved easily like on Earth. The witness had numerous questions to pose to the aliens. In perfect French one of the humanoids explained several facts to the witness including that the walls of the room were made of pure “energy”. By putting one’s hand through the wall, one could either pass through or pull the “wall” towards oneself, one also, if he wished, could see through the walls. In this case it would become transparent like a scintillating mirror (one could recall the innumerable reports of UFOs with “mirror-like” surfaces). He was told that later several French speaking humanoids would come to visit and “instruct” him on several manners. He later found out that these extraterrestrials, did not breathe, eat, sleep or reproduce (!), they were always very busy working. At one point the witness went through a kind of cleansing procedure in which he was given a place in a wall of energy and instantaneously a kind of vacuum cleaner disencumbered the witness of all, impurities, including some unwanted hair. A certain time after his arrival an extraterrestrial suddenly appeared within a circle of light on the wall of energy. Similar in appearance to the other aliens, except that he carried a sort of luminous box under his chin where the neck, which was hardly visible, was supposed to be. The humanoid remained upright without moving, staring at the witness. Eventually the witness was face to face with humanoid, which began speaking to him in French, with his mouth hardly moving. The humanoid said, “I came to speak to you, because you have many questions to pose. We will come to see you often. We will inform you all that you will need to know and all of what you want to know. All of our knowledge is stored here. Even for me to speak to you I must carry this small box, which delivers the necessary air (?) for me to breathe. When you exhaust your personal questions, your instruction will begin at your own rate or rhythm. But it will be very fast, your motivation will be curiosity.” After numerous questions posed by the witness almost all at once, he asked the aliens what would become of his parents, since they were apparently ill. He was told not to worry too much of what occurs on Earth, including your family, since the life on Earth was very short. “Your future after life on earth would be much better”. The witness learned much about a number of different subjects, including information about the nature of “God’ and man’s place in the cosmos. He was eventually returned to same location where he had been initially abducted from.

    Source: GREPI Switzerland, New Testimonies
  3. nivek

    nivek As Above So Below

    Humanoid Encounters In Malaysia

    CASE 1. Johore Bahru, 1970

    Four boys going to school one morning saw a small UFO and tiny 6-inch tall creatures. The boys soon reported it to the headmaster and since it occurred in the school premises, the news broke out and soon the whole school were combing the area looking for the creatures. One small burnt patch on the ground was found. The UFO was gone.

    CASE 2: Gambang near Kuantan, 1973

    Two schoolboys claimed to have seen tiny humanoids only 3-inches tall in the school compound. It is said that one of the creatures was actually caught by the boys, which attracted the attention of a teacher. He arrived in time to see it before the tiny creature finally managed to escape.

    CASE 3: Bukit Mertajam, 1973

    A group of boys playing football in a school field sighted a small UFO landed nearby. From it emerged tiny creatures which immediately one of the boys tried to catch. A beam of light was fired at the boy’s hand. The UFO flew away.

    CASE 4: Ipoh, 1973

    A small UFO carrying tiny humanoids landed in a school field. Several schoolboys who sighted it excitedly called their teachers. They came just too late to see the object speeding away.

    CASE 5: Miri, Sarawak, 1973

    Several boys saw a humanoid about 6 inches tall wearing a white suit cutting a fence wire with an intense beam of light. They tried to catch it but it was lost in the bushes. No UFO was sighted.

    CASE 6: Miri, Sarawak, 1973

    Several people on vacation along the beach sighted a group of tiny beings wearing white suits. There were about six or seven of them. They wore no mask and resembled humans except for their tiny size. This group consisted of possibly males and females. The females were notable because of the long hair. An attempt to catch them failed. No saucer was sighted.

    CASE 7: Bukit Mertajam, 1979

    A small UFO landed on a field near some boys. A boy tried to catch a 3-inch creature that emerged from it. It fired a beam that temporarily paralyzed his right arm. The UFO then flew away.

    There were not less than 7 reported landings in Malaysia from the first known landing in 1970 through May 1979. From these reports there were 5 cases of close encounter with tiny humanoids and 2 other cases and 2 other cases reported from East Malaysia but no UFO was sighted. The creatures measured, in all cases, either 3 inches or 6 inches tall. All were equipped with a type of ray gun. They were described as well dressed in one-piece suits. Some had slightly larger head and round eyes. The 3-inch humanoids sometimes had two antenna-like structures protruding from the head. Case 1,2,3,4 and 7 occurred in West Malaysia, all reported by schoolchildren and all landings took place in school premises.

    There were 3 more probable encounters with tiny humanoids in Malaysia, but unfortunately the origin of the incidents cannot be traced. One recent case, a probable landing, occurred on May 26, 1979, near Kulim where the witnesses, 3 boys and 2 adults, claimed to have sighted a small UFO hovering a few feet above the ground perhaps in an attempt to land since its three landing gears were already down. As the witnesses tried to touch the object an intense light ray shone into their eyes which temporarily blinded them. This shows that the small UFO was intelligently controlled from inside. Considering its small size, estimated about 2 feet in diameter, the UFO occupants if any inside would have to measure about 3 inches tall to fit comfortably in the object.

    Of the 9 reported landings or encounters with humanoids, 7 cases occurred in broad daylight. Only 2 landings were known to have taken place at night. There have been no reports of encounters with UFO occupants after dawn. Almost all of the UFOs sighted close range on the ground or hovering close to the ground measured on the average less than 3 feet in diameter.

    • Like Like x 1
  4. nivek

    nivek As Above So Below

    Man has encounter with 35 beings from landed UFO

    Date: June 22, 1977
    Location: Bulloo River, Australia

    Gold prospector "Albert Smith" noticed three lights in the sky, which moved down toward him and then nestled in a clump of trees near his camp. He saw figures emerge amid dazzling lights. Thus began the most incredible, two days in the life of 47-rear-old Albert, in which he claims he was visited by people from another world at his lonely camp on the Bulloo River in far southwest Queensland.

    Source: Brisbane Sunday Sun (Brisbane, Australia), Jan. 8, 1978

    By John Dux

    At about 11 pm on June 22 last year, gold prospector Albert Smith noticed three lights in the sky. Silently and slowly they moved down toward him and then nestled in a clump of trees near his camp. He saw figures emerge amid dazzling lights.

    Thus began the most incredible, two days in the life of 47-rear-old Albert .... the two days In which he claims he was visited by people from another world at his lonely camp on the Bulloo River in far southwest Queensland.

    Smith is not Albert's real name. But that's what we said we would call him when he agreed reluctantly to an interview. He claims he spoke to the visitors, watched them play games with what appeared to be lightning balls, saw them disappear and then reappear and stood spellbound as the intergalactic travellers created instantaneous rain.

    Last week Albert recalled his meeting with the 35 men and women from a place they called Begua. He said:

    "It was in near freezing weather yet the women were wearing summer type clothing. The men were dressed in what looked like grey businessman's suits."

    "They all appeared very human but their skin was a blue-grey color. Their craft were about 50 metres high, each with fire supporting legs. The leader said his name was Behnar. When I touched him It felt like I was touching very soft rubber. When I asked them questions they seemed to know what I was going to say before I said it "

    "And I think they only permitted me to ask what they wanted me to. I'm sure they had control of my mind for those two days. I think their powers were almost limitless."

    Albert said the aliens could speak English but only in whispered tones.

    "They appeared to be able to communicate with their hands as well. Only a few of them stayed near the camp. The rest went down to the river. One woman told me she was 490 years old. She looked it too; like a mummy from some sort of Egyptian tomb. At one stage they all started to play a game with hundreds of these balls which seemed to throw out lightning. These people could leap 60 metres in one jump."

    "When they left the only thing that remained was a very heavy smell of kerosene. There were no marks or objects left to prove their existence. Just before they finally disappeared the leader told me he was going to make rain. A short time later it suddenly started to pour. It was eight days before the rain stopped. I wanted to see their craft taking oft but again I think they controlled me. I was lying in bed and could not get up. It seemed like I had 200 kilograms of lead my legs."

    The June visit was the fourth experience Albert has had with visitors from outer space since he began prospecting hi the area five years ago. In the winter of 1973 he saw a fleet of 16 spacecraft hover over the area and then move away.

    In May the following year he approached a cigar-shaped craft hovering above the ground. He saw men in the cockpit and a woman at one of the windows. It sped away hi what appeared to be a flash of light. And in June 1976 another brilliantly illuminated craft appeared.

    Albert said:

    "I have not yet approached the authorities about this. A lot of other things happened which I don't want to talk about at this stage. No one will believe me until I get proof and that's what I intend to get as soon as I possibly can. I will be going back to the area late February but this time I will have a camera. I have begun to document all these experiences. I am very scared and frightened about going back but they did not harm me the first time. I hope they won't if they visit me again."

    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  5. nivek

    nivek As Above So Below

    Close Encounter Of The Third Kind In Poland
    Date: August 11, 2003
    Location: Szczecinek, Poland

    An account of a close encounter of the third kind comes to us from Poland. The incident occurred on August 11, 2003. Lech Chacinski was driving down the road in the early morning hours, about 5:00 a.m., when he saw three figures standing on the shoulder of the road. They wore uniforms similar to that of an astronaut.

    Drawing of 50 m (+/-) diameter UFO into which 3 "humanoid" beings were "taken up" in a
    blue-white beam of light near Szczecinek, Poland in 2003. Drawing: © Lech Chacinski, not
    to accurate scale. (Credit: Nancy Talbott, BLT Research Team)

    Beam of light shot out from a 5 x 15cm rectangular chamber, covered with a non-reflective
    surface,on the top of the "leader's" helmet. Drawing: © Lech Chacinski. (Credit: Nancy
    Talbott, BLT Research Team)

    Mr. Lech Chacinski, who encountered a UFO and 3 "humanoids" near Szczecinek, Poland
    on 11 August 2003. Photo: © N. Talbott (Oct. '06)


    Photo taken shortly after August 11th encounter showing overall design (top) & swirl pattern
    in flattened plants (bottom). (Credit: Nancy Talbott)

    Source: Brian Vike, HBCC UFO Research (hbccufo.org), 4-26-04

    Original report from Brian Vike of HBCCUFO Research:

    An account of a close encounter of the third kind comes to us from Poland. The incident occurred on August 11, 2003. Lech Chacinski was driving down the road in the early morning hours, about 5:00 a.m., when he saw three figures standing on the shoulder of the road. Oddly, they were standing in a triangular formation. They wore uniforms similar to that of an astronaut. The encounter was near the small city of Szczecinek, and its roads, as usual, were deserted during the wee hours of the morning.

    Enthralled with the three strange beings, he slowed down to see if his eyes were deceiving him. When he got a closer look, he immediately knew they were not astronauts. The three moved toward the front of his car in the same triangular pattern. The closest being to him raised one arm as a signal for him to come to a complete stop. Chacinski states that "something" had told him to stop, though he heard no voice. Feeling almost frozen, he raised the driver side window as the beings moved toward him. He could now clearly see one of the beings, except for a darkened helmet. He could not make out facial details, except for big, black eyes. On top of the helmet, there was something that Chacinski thought to be a communications device.

    As the full realization of what he was seeing overcame him, Chacinski wanted to run away, but before he could, he saw a strong beam of light come from the top of the one of the beings' helmet, which he associated with the question; "Do you hear us?" To this, the frightened man answered in his mind, "YES!" He was prompted to exit his vehicle, and asked what type of material his car was made of.

    He was now able to see all of the being's uniform. The spacesuit was bluish in color; the shoes had a metallic look; and on the chest of the alien was a rectangular electronic device with lights moving. The beings asked Chacinski other questions also, like;

    What kind of material are your clothes made of?
    How does your vehicle work?
    What kind of fuel does it use?

    He answered their questions, telepathically, and they told him they had come to deliver a message to the inhabitants of Earth, and this message was given only to him. We should care about our planet; our water and air. If we neglect our environment, they will cause our destruction.

    Finally, Chacinski asked one question of the alien beings; which he was able to convey telepathically. "Where do you come from?"

    They replied, "Eight Galaxy."

    While Chacinski stood in awe, the three moved up into the air about six feet, and flew to their waiting ship, which was about 100 yards away. From the bottom of the ship, a beam of light took the three into the craft, and as it did, a fog appeared around the UFO, which was sitting on three legs, and adorned with multi-colored lights. Soon, the ship rose about 50 feet high; and disappeared from sight. The area of the encounter is also one where crop circles often appear, and also where Chacinski's picture was taken. This incredible report of a close encounter in Poland is still under investigation.

    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  6. nivek

    nivek As Above So Below

    Filiberto Cardenas Abduction and Contact Case
    Date: January 3, 1979
    Location: Hialeah, Florida, United States

    In January 3, 1979 a Cuban exile Filiberto Cardenas was abducted in front of his family. Later, he had an encounter introducing his wife to the entities. This may be the first case on record where the original abductee was able to successfuly introduce another person into the contact events and to actually take them aboard a UFO with them.

    Filiberto Cardenas (credit: Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo)

    A drawing of the ship used on the second abduction, and believed to have been used on the
    first one also. From an original sketch by Iris Cardenas. There were brilliant colored lights
    completely around the rim of ship, and the gondola-like cabin also had lights on its bottom.
    (credit: Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo)

    Small craft where Mr. Cardenas flew underwater to the pyramid base in the ocean. (credit:
    Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo)

    Drawing of the alien being by Iris Cardenas, the 2nd witness. Iris observed: "On the suit, on
    the right breast, they had an emblem made up of a serpent in the form of an 'S' or maybe
    more like a 'Z' with rounded corners, with a wide 'X'-shaped cross lying down underneath."
    See a very similar alien being, including the particular serpent emblem on the suit, in the
    1967 abduction of police officer Herbert Schirmer. (credit: Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo)

    Source: Albert Rosales, Humanoid Catalog (1979 Reports)

    Location. Near Miami Florida
    Date: January 3 1979
    Time: 1830

    Filiberto Cardenas was driving on Okeechobee Road, with three family friends just north of the city, when the car engine suddenly failed. He and another man got out of the car to check under the hood when a large luminous object emitting a humming sound descended over the vehicle. The witness vanished in plain sight of the others, apparently taken up into the object by a beam of light. He was found dazed, 2 hours later and 16 miles away from the original location by a police officer.

    Later, he recalled being taken up and blacking out. He found himself onboard the object and three human-like beings, all dressed in tight-fitting white suits, took him to a ocean front-like location where they opened a "lock" on a rock and entered through a tunnel beneath the sea. The beings were of average height, wearing dark tight-fitting outfits that covered their heads, with winged snake-like emblems on their chests. They spoke to the witness in Spanish and mainly spoke about coming wars and disasters. He was led to a seat made out of stone and was given a liquid to drink that tasted like honey. A huge door then opened in front of him and several persons began coming out. Cardenas began feeling a strong pressure in his chest and at this point, an individual approached him and told him he was welcomed.

    The individual appeared totally human and spoke with a South American accent. Indeed, this man told Cardenas that he was from earth, but had lived with the extraterrestrials for a while now. He was then taken through a door and corridor into what appeared to be a great city. He then entered a small room; there, he was suddenly sucked into the wall, which then flipped over and became a bed. Paralyzed, he was unable to move and noticed several figures moving around him. As a light blinded him, something was inserted into his ear.

    From the wall emerged what appeared to be several arms ending in suction cups that covered his body almost totally. He felt no pain but could not move. After the examination, he was taken into another room. There, he saw a tall seat and on it was a tall man wearing a cape; he also saw numerous consoles and monitors. He was shown images of three pyramids joined by a thin ray of light. Cardenas apparently slept several times and was awakened and given several tablets to eat. In another room, he saw several human-like figures wearing gray coveralls. In another room, he saw a large gathering of people in what he thought was a "party".

    Soon, he was taken into another room where he saw a large rocket-style ship in which he was taken into, along with three other humans. He was made to sit on a suction-like seat. After a short trip, he was made to exit and given something to eat. He last saw the object disappear into the distance. He was found disoriented by a police officer in an isolated section of southwest 8 street. A medical examination found 108 tiny pricks on Cardenas body. Days after the encounter, he suffered from severe sweating, extreme thirst, extreme temperature changes, and a strong sulfur-like smell followed him. He also suffered from memory loss, decreased sexual appetite and strange space-time altering episodes.

    HC addition # 458
    Source: Thomas E Bullard, UFO Abductions The Measure of A Mystery also Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo
    Type: G


    Location. Near Miami Florida
    Date: February 21 1979
    Time: 1300

    Filiberto Cardenas, this time accompanied by his wife, felt compelled to return to the site of the previous abduction. There, they both entered a hovering top-shaped craft with numerous terminals and buttons inside. Two men met them and one woman, four-foot tall, dressed in tight-fitting silvery suits that covered everything except for their faces. The outfits had a serpent-like emblem on their chest area. An antenna-like device covered their ears. This time, the beings communicated with the witnesses via telepathy and spoke among themselves in an Arabic sounding language. They spoke mainly about universal love.

  7. nivek

    nivek As Above So Below

    Contact Case in Georgia (Eastern Europe)
    Date: July 4, 1989
    Location: Tbilisi, Georgia

    From the witness: "...I saw a "flying saucer". It was standing to the left of me and has three legs. All around it were colored lights. At the bottom were stairs and illuminated windows. From the "Saucer" 15-20 meters away were standing four figures. They were 2.5 – 3 meters in height."

    David D-s drawing of the UFO and strange apparatus.

    Place on "Mtacminda" where David D. had 'Contact of the Third Kind' with the 'ET.'

    David D-s drawing of the 'ET' or 'extraterrestrial'.

    Source: Georgian Ufological Association (GUFOA)

    This is a simple raw report (first-person account) of a close encounter (third kind/humanoid/alien contact) case. Several of the features in the report match closely with common features in other cases (and close encounter/contact cases), such as engine-stopping (vehicle interference), and humming sound of the UFO, as well as the general description of the UFO craft and its occupants (for example, see the Alfred Burtoo encounter, Herbert Schirmer abduction case, etc.).


    Contact of the Third Kind in Georgia

    Another sighting in the same area, several days after the contact case below:

    12 July 1989. 0:01 a.m. Okrokana, Georgia. Georgian Scientist Academy's Physician Institutes engineer Tamar Manasbpulo with her daughter, Rusudan Nutsubidze, saw a strange phenomenon:

    A saucer-shaped lighted object hung over Tbilisi approximately 400 meters in altitude, comparable to the TV tower's height. After 1-2 minutes, a thin arrow of light came down. After 5 minutes on the TV tower, lights turned off.


    Letter from witness 'David D.' describing his encounter experience:

    David D's letter:

    "I want to tell you about a fact, which was repeated and told to us that in the universe may be another civilized planet. That happened in 1989 on 4th of July at the 9:30 p.m. In the Ortachala (place in Tbilisi, Georgia) I took a girl I knew and drove her home. At the Davitashvili Street near the restaurant "Samadlo," I saw that the water in the engine was boiling. I stopped the car and went to get water. When I came back, the girl wasn't in the car. I don't remember if I filled the radiator or not. I turned on the car and drove ahead onto the "Mtacminda" park. As a rule, I drive that way home. In the "Mtacminda" road, I saw a woman, which was trying to stop my car. I can't decide to stop or not and after driving 15 meters further, I looked back in the mirror and the woman wasn't there.

    I continued on my way. I stopped the car near "Mtacminda" park and went into restaurant to see my friend but he wasn't there. On that day, I didn't have any plan to see him. After 500 meter, when I drive back, my car engine suddenly stopped. I don't remember my car ever doing this since I have had it. I got out from car and rolled it back. At that time, I felt that some kind of invisible field was operating on me and was taking me somewhere. The road was dark. I was walking approximately 200 meter, when I saw a "Flying Saucer". It was standing to the left of me and has three legs. All around it were colored lights. At the bottom were stairs and illuminated windows. From the "Saucer" 15-20 meters away were standing four figures. They were 2.5 – 3 meters in height. I wasn't scared, maybe because that hypnosis-like force, which was taking me to that place, kept me from being scared. They also were not afraid when they saw me. One of them came close to me and tried to establish contact. I was trying to understand. First, he was talking in this strange language. Next, he started talking in Russian. He asked how old am I? I answered. Next, he told me that they aren't the first here and they will come again. He told me - we come when it is a necessity. He said that we are undeveloped and that we have simple primitive technology.

    Next, I felt behind me a warm. I turned and saw that one of them was measuring my height. Talking to only one of them, I put my hand on my watch and gave a sign that it was late and I am in a hurry. He asked - do you have a phone at home. I answered, I have, but how can I call from here: He went into "Saucer", walked up gangway where the light was coming from. When he came back, he held a strange apparatus. The device was lit up with different colored lights and strange signs - which was like hieroglyphs. I understand that it was a phone and I dialed my home number. The voice that was coming from the apparatus and light, which lit up from the voice, understood me, that nobody was taking my phone call at home. Then he took the apparatus back without speaking. Afterwards, he came back and told that they want to take us (I don't understand, what they mean "us"), that they want to help that they aren't coming with a bad intention. I asked, what if I come with you, will you bring me back. He doesn't answer because on the small transmitter (in my mind, it was transmitter, all four had it on their breasts) was a lighted red colored bulb and I heard a low siren-like voice. When he heard that signal, he went into the "Saucer" and took me with him.

    Inside the saucer, I saw TV-like apparatus. I saw all of my body. The picture was color and clearer than on an X-ray set. I saw how my heart worked, my stomach and other organs. At that time, my interrogator came back. He told me that I was free and I can go home. I said my car isn't working. He calmed me and said don't worry, car will be OK. I came back and sat in the car. I saw how UFO pushes stairs in and lift into the air. Approximately at 60 meters altitude, it reduced speed and turned on its side and climbed into the air. I heard a low humming sound. The car started and I went to home. On 11 July at same place, I saw a black spilled liquid, which has oil smell. I want to tell you that the liquid on the third day wasn't there. Consequently after our meeting, they were there once more at the same spot and they stayed that time."


Share This Page